From February 9th through February 28th at Krab Jab Studio in Seattle, a show curated by local artist Julie Baroh will highlight some of the worlds best and brightest fantasy artists at “FAERIE,” a contemporary fairy art group show. Show participants include luminaries like Amy Brown, Brian and Wendy Froud, Toby Froud, and Todd Lockwood along with several local rising artists and illustrators who are carrying the tradition forward.
On Saturday, February 23rd, FaerieCon West will host a special panel discussion featuring several artists from FAERIE, including Echo Chernik, Heather Hudson, Tara Larsen Chang, Emily Fiegenschuh, and Todd Lockwood. You’ll get a chance to hear about their artistic process, what has drawn them to working with fantasy images, and what their inspirations for this journey have been.
So check out FAERIE at Krab Jab Studio, then head to FaerieCon West to meet and interact with the artists who made the show possible.
- aposister likes this
- carnelian-jocasta reblogged this from faerieworlds
- carnelian-jocasta likes this
- lunangoddess reblogged this from faerieworlds
- funnyumorwow reblogged this from faerieworlds and added:
- queen--of-the-jungle likes this
- silcuper likes this
- fuckyeahfroud reblogged this from faerieworlds
- adventuresinfaerieland likes this
- lostariel-ithilwen reblogged this from faerieworlds
- uglyrobot1990 reblogged this from faerieworlds
- faerieworlds posted this