From February 9th through February 28th at Krab Jab Studio in Seattle, a show curated by local artist Julie Baroh will highlight some of the worlds best and brightest fantasy artists at “FAERIE,” a contemporary fairy art group show. Show participants include luminaries like Amy Brown, Brian and Wendy Froud, Toby Froud, and Todd Lockwood along with several local rising artists and illustrators who are carrying the tradition forward.
On Saturday, February 23rd, FaerieCon West will host a special panel discussion featuring several artists from FAERIE, including Echo Chernik, Heather Hudson, Tara Larsen Chang, Emily Fiegenschuh, and Todd Lockwood. You’ll get a chance to hear about their artistic process, what has drawn them to working with fantasy images, and what their inspirations for this journey have been.
So check out FAERIE at Krab Jab Studio, then head to FaerieCon West to meet and interact with the artists who made the show possible.
- maxxiefactor likes this
- a-shimmering-tear reblogged this from faerieworlds
- a-shimmering-tear likes this
- lucretiadragon likes this
- ive-got-the-key reblogged this from fuckyeahfroud
- tawny0 reblogged this from faerieworlds
- tawny0 likes this
- katesrock reblogged this from faerieworlds
- aposister likes this
- carnelian-jocasta reblogged this from faerieworlds
- carnelian-jocasta likes this
- lunangoddess reblogged this from faerieworlds
- queen--of-the-jungle likes this
- silcuper likes this
- fuckyeahfroud reblogged this from faerieworlds
- adventuresinfaerieland likes this
- lostariel-ithilwen reblogged this from faerieworlds
- nowherecreature reblogged this from faerieworlds
- faerieworlds posted this